Safety & Health > CarolinasAGC Online Training
Carolinas AGC, in partnership with 360Training, offers a convenient and often less expensive option for those "last-minute" training sessions you or your employees need, but don't have the time or a scheduled class available nearby. Choose from a wide range of safety & health-related courses, taken in the comfort and convenience of your office or jobsite, at your own pace.
- Workers can train 24/7, any day, any time and during any shift, with any Internet connection.
- Studies show that interactive, computer based training can cut training times by as much as 80%.
- Save up to 70% off training costs by eliminating travel, increasing flexibility, and reducing training time.
- It's not just fast, it's good! Studies show comprehension rates increase by as much as 200% when employees can learn at their own pace.
- Help is available 24/7 by phone and e-mail.
- No waiting for your certificate! Immediately upon completing all course requirements, you can print your CAGC certificate of completion- especially helpful when you need to provide documentation of your training quickly.
New! NC Electrician Continuing Education courses now available online!
Courses are fully accredited by the State of NC State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors.
Now you can renew your license from the comfort of your home or office!
Your CE hours are reported within 48 hours of completion of course! These courses, when offered during fiscal year 2010, meets the requirements of the North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors for 4 contact hours of continuing education credit per year in a 3 year cycle. A different course must be submitted each year in the same 3 year cycle, unless the specific codes have changed. This course is not sponsored by the Board and is provided through our online training provider 360 training. For more information on these requirements please visit the NC State Board of Examiners website!
Carolinas AGC members receive a 10% discount on all courses!
Click here to get your discount code, and insert it in the box below during the checkout process.
|(You must use your CAGC website password to get the discount code)
- If you do not have a Carolinas AGC password please click here.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here.
- If you still have trouble with your password, call 877/AGC HELP (242-4357).
Payment options for Virtual University Courses
Most major credit cards (see below) and Tele-Check online check processing. Or you can click here to set up a corporate billing or pre-payment account directly with our Virtual University provider, 360 Training.
**You will pay 360Training directly, not Carolinas AGC**
Tips for using the Virtual University
Don't worry, it's easier than you may think! You don't have to be a computer guru to navigate through the Virtual University, but below are some tips to make sure you have an enjoyable learning experience:
- Feel free to sample some of the courses to get a feel for how the course player works, or preview course content. When viewing the course catalog, click on "sample" to view a section of any course.
- OSHA outreach courses contain quizzes that must be passed to proceed to the next lesson, with a final exam at the end of the course. Feel free to take notes! If you do not pass a section exam, the program will send you back through the areas to review and retake the quiz..
- Courses are timed to ensure you read the material to meet OSHA's time requirement, so be patient as it allows you time to read all of the material before you can proceed to the next screen.
- There may be buttons on the screen that contain more information, or words you may need to click on and read their definitions, before it will allow you to proceed to the next screen.
- Once you register for a course, you have up to one calendar year to complete it. ( Exception: All OSHA Outreach courses such as OSHA 10 & 30-Hour programs must be completed within 6 months.)
- If you need a certificate to show course completion for the 10 or 30-hour courses before your card arrives in the mail, please contact the 360 Outreach Trainer â€“ Michael Millsap (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are already taking a course, click "Already Registered" on the main screen to resume your course where you left off.
Customer service was a top priority when CAGC chose to partner with 360 Training to offer this service to our members.
Live technical support from 360Training is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
General support email: email@example.com
General support phone: 888-360-TRNG
360 Training Outreach Trainer: Michael Millsap (firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding Virtual University through CAGC: Bill Stricker, phone: (704)372-1450 ext. 5213, email: email@example.com.
Please note that some courses may also offer a separate support phone number. Please open the support / help page from the "My Training" section once you have successfully enrolled for further information.
Online System Requirements for the Virtual University site:
While you may use the minimal requirements shown below, we recommend using a faster system and faster internet connection. Some courses may take significant time to download on 56k modem. (Your local library should have on-site computers available and connected to the internet free of charge.)
- IBM PC Compatible Computer (minimum 200 MHz processor with 32MB RAM)
- Sound Card with speakers or headphones
- SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or greater (free download below)
- Windows Media Player (free download below)
If your computer does not currently meet the minimum software requirements above, you can download the latest version by clicking on the links below.
Go to Virtual University courses and/or registration now!